Install Bloly Blog Script for PHP
Follow these easy steps for fast and painless installation:
- Download and extract files from archive
- Create database for Bloly Blog, and create username/password for that database.
- Edit settings.php file. Change there the following values:
DB_NAME - database name
DB_USER - database user name used for authentication
DB_PASSWORD - database password
DB_HOST - database host address (and port). In most cases it should be "localhost"
BLOG_TITLE - the title of your blog
BLOG_SLOGAN - your company slogan
USER_LEVEL - a number that shows the role of new signed up users:
0 :: user is blocked, it can not post anything, even comments.
1 :: user may post and edit comments as well as his information.
2 :: 1 + user may create and edit articles.
3 :: 2 + user may edit ANY information, comments, and articles (even posted by other users).
- Upload files to your website, keeping directory tree unmodified
- Run install.php
- Enter your email and password in order to create administrator account.
- You're done. Happy blogging!
Copyright © SoftCab Inc, 1999-2019